Posts

How to recover access to your Feeltr license ? (Appsumo users)

Image
You have purchased Feeltr application through our partner Appsumo but you have forgotten the access data to App?  Don't worry, just fill in this form with the email address you used. If you enter the email address you provided when you purchased, you will receive the access data in your mailbox.  If you enter the wrong email address, you will receive this email, asking you to contact support. There you go. Enjoy your browse experience ;-)

How to solve error VCRUNTIME140_1.dll not found ?

This error appears due to the lack of the Microsoft Visual Studio launch program.  Download and install Microsoft Visual Studio             For x64 devices (99% of computers) here's the direct link:  https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x64.exe              If you are the remaining 1% in x32 or ARM, please go to the page to download the right package            https://docs.microsoft.com/en- us/cpp/windows/latest-supported-vc-redist?view=msvc-170  

How to install on Chrome Book?

Image
 Go to Playstore App and search " Feeltr " on search bar  Install the App on the Store        3.   Open Feeltr and enter your license     4. Click OK to allow the app to configure itself as a default VPN The protection logo will appear at the bottom right of your Chromebook There you go ! You can now enjoy your browsing experience. Note : If you wish to access a site blocked by Feeltr, simply turn the button  OFF  and reload the site. You can also contact  our support team (at bottom right) to let us know. 

How to install on ANDROID ?

Image
 Go : https://feeltr.io/android.html  Go to Playstore App  or Amazon AppStore and search " Feeltr " on search bar  Install the Feeltr on the Store        3.   Open Feeltr and enter your license      4.  Allow the app to configure itself as a default VPN 5.    Switch the bouton "ON" again You will see a small key displayed on the top of your phone. There you go, enjoy your browsing experience. Note : If you wish to access a site blocked by Feeltr, simply turn the button  OFF  and reload the site. You can also contact  our support team (at bottom right) to let us know. 

How to install on MAC OS ?

Image
 Mac OS will be available in early 2023.  Go to :  https://feeltr.io/mac.html  Accept terms and conditions to download Feeltr  Click " save " on the small download window   Install Feeltr   (you can find setup program on download folder)                                 If you get a message during the installation that Feeltr cannot be installed or that is corrupted, please ignore it. Feeltr will be installed without any trouble.       5.   Open the software and enter your license      6.   Switch the bouton ON to activate Feeltr protection There you go ! You can now enjoy your browse experience. Note : If you wish to access a site blocked by Feeltr, simply turn the button  OFF  and reload the site. You can also contact  our support team (at bottom right) to let us know. 

How to install on IOS ?

Image
  Go to AppStore and search " Feeltr " through the search bar  Install the App on the Store                                                     3. Open Feeltr and enter your lincense       4. Turn " ON " the bouton and follow instructions            - Go to the settings and search " Safari " tab          - Click on " Extensions " and activate content blockers                         5. Go back to Feeltr App and switch again the bouton " ON " There you go. You can now enjoy your browse experience. Note : If you wish to access a site blocked by Feeltr, simply turn the button  OFF  and reload the site. You can also contact our support team (at bottom right) to let us know. 

How to install on WINDOWS ?

Image
 Go to : https://feeltr.io/windows.html  Accept terms and conditions to download Feeltr  Click " save " on the small download window Before installation of Feeltr make sure you get these Microsoft extensions.   Get the .NET 3.1 extension :              Via this link for x64 devices (99% of times) : https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet/thank-you/runtime-desktop-3.1.29-windows-x64-installer                         If you are the remaining 1% in x32 or ARM, please go to the page to download the right package                              https://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/download/dotnet/3.1 It is possible that on some computers you need to install also Microsoft Visual Studio extension. Download and install Microsoft Visual Studio extension :             For x64 devices (99% of computers) here's the link : https://aka.ms/vs/17/release/vc_redist.x64.exe                                                If you are the remaining 1% in x32 or ARM, please go to the pag